Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our little Emmalee Gail was baptized on March 14th, 2009. It was such a beautiful day, for such a beautiful little princess. She was so happy that day. She picked out her own dress from whiteelegance.com. I loved it. I thought she looked perfect. She was so ready for this day. We had long talks with her about what this meant and what a big step she was taking, but she said she was ready. We are so proud of her. Her baptism meant a lot to her. Thank you to everyone who came. It made that day that much better.
I know these pictures are so similar, but I loved them both. Who can really get enough of this girl anyway :).
Aunt Amy (Glemser) made her jewelry. Emma wore it everyday for a week after Amy gave it to her. It didn't really match her school clothes, but oh well, she felt beautiful - that is all that really matters. :)


We got to the church early so David could take more pictures of her. I'm telling you, the weather could not have been more perfect. She is great in pictures. David took a lot of fancy ones. He hasn't blogged them yet, but I will make him do it soon :).

All the kids were excited about this special day. I'm not actually sure where Jake and Katie were at this moment. I'm such a good mother :).Emma and Daddy, enjoying the moment.
This was right after she got baptized and changed into her pretty dress again. She and her dad were so happy. Thank you Emma for making such a good choice. We love you!
I had to throw this picture in. I love taking pictures of David taking pictures of my kids. I don't know why, but I just think it's so cute. He's the best!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful day for a beautiful girl ! We had a full day of baseball games & pictures or we would of come. Congrats Emma!!

Priceless Heritage said...

Ahh!! Congratulations Emma! So pretty!

Corree said...

Congratulations Emma!! What a beautiful girl she is. I love her dress. Sorry we couldn't be there with you guys.

Hans and Laurel said...

That is such a beautiful dress!! She looks so great. I'm very happy for her. Can't wait to see you guys.

Mindy said...

Beautiful, Emma! We are so proud of you!