Friday, August 7, 2009

Random Moments

I can not believe it has been so long since I blogged. Julie has been telling me for a while that I needed to update. Last time she told me my kids are too cute not to blog. Lets see what she thinks after these pictures :).

So here is Jake right after he found Emma's red lipstick. I thought it was hilarious. Who does he remind you of? Can you say "The Joker....... (insert evil laugh here)" He thought he looked pretty cool.


This is Emma and Samson right after they both had haircuts. He is a completely different dog with a hair cut. A shadow of his normal self really :). The first time he got a haircut we brought him home and Jacob took one look at him and got really excited. He kept telling me he couldn't wait till the girls came home to tell them "We got a Chihuahua!" (our dog is a yorkshire terrier by the way -best dog ever :).

There are many days when David and I will find Jacob asleep on the stairs. As long as this kid has a blanket he can sleep anywhere. Crazy!

1 comment:

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

... All of God's grace in such sweet little faces