Sunday, March 8, 2009

Emma's newest hobby.

Emma's latest thing is make up. She loves it! She is always asking me for any make up I don't want. She will ask me everyday to wear make up to school (mostly just lipstick). She loves red. I told her red was to bold, then we went to Ulta and she saw a poster with a woman wearing red lipstick. She turned to me and said "Mom, she is wearing red lipstick and she still looks pretty." We had to have a little chat about age and make up and what is appropriate when and where. It was actually a very fun talk. She understands why she can't wear that kind of make up out of the house. But almost everyday after school you can find her in her bathroom putting on her make up. She even wears a soft lip gloss and blush to school every now and then. She's so funny.








1 comment:

rusty and julie thatcher said...

wow shes good. can she come do mine sometime?