Friday, August 7, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

Benjamin graduated from kindergarten in June. He LOVED kindergarten. Each class made shirts that showed something they had studied that year. Ben's class did under the ocean shirts. He loved his shirt and was very proud of it. It was a fun night.

All the classes had learned a bunch of songs to sing that night. It was so cute. The last song was "This little light of Mine" and they all had glow sticks that they waved around. It was really cute. Ben had a lot of fun that night.
My camera batteries were dying that night so all my pictures have a hazy glow. Kind of weird.
I don't actually know why Katie isn't in any of the pictures. She was there, being her crazy, funny, naughty little self.
Joelle and Emma went up close to take this picture for me. I love it.

No comments: