Sunday, July 20, 2008

I can't believe it's been so long!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I blogged. How sad! A lot has gone on in the last couple of weeks. My sister Wendy came to visit from Wyoming. It was so much fun. I loved having her here. I was the lucky one who got to lodge her - :) - and 3 of her little kids. The other 3 got to stay with Mike and Amy. I bet they think they were the lucky ones. I had my 10 year old niece Maricela, my 5 year old nephew Sam and my 3 year old niece Jasmin. They were a blast. Jasmin has a smile that could melt the hardest criminal. She was so cute, but I must say.... she does not like going to model homes. I was trying my darndest to prove to my sister that she wants to move back :). I hope it worked, I miss them so much! We really had a lot of fun. We went swimming and hung out at Mike and Amy's and watched movies and ate lot of take out (which, of course, I loved). Thank you Wendy for the great vacation!
Sam and Ben were so cute together. They are just a few months apart so it was fun to watch them together.

This is my sister-in-law Amy, who I love. She is more like a sister than an in-law. She is the best!


Jake found out that he could ride this little bike... he was quite proud of himself (even though we have pretty much the same one, and he has been riding it for a while - oh well).

This is Maricella. Sweetest, funniest little ten year old you ever met. I loved chatting with her all the time. She LOVED looking at model homes. She was so cute. She is completely ready to come back. This is my sister Wendy (right) and my sister Julie (left). Wendy is the oldest and Julie is the youngest. This was taken at Deseret Book (the one by the temple, that is where Julie works). All five of us sisters and my sister-in-law Amy had a girls night out on Thursday. We went to the bookstore, dinner and the Temple. It was the most fun I have had with all my sister in a long time. We missed the other sisters-in-law. There will be a next time, I promise. I had my camera the whole time and this is the only picture that I took. I am an idiot. I just forgot. Either way, it was an unforgettable night. I love my sisters.
Emma thought it would be fun to bury herself with ever stuffed animal we own. She was laughing so hard they kept falling off. It was great.






1 comment:

Nikki said...

I am so glad you guys had so much fun. You really love your sister