Sunday, July 20, 2008

Emma Has a Blog!

Emma started a blog today. She is so ecxited. If you would like to visit her blog it is in my family section titled Emmalee. She would love comments :).

Poor Jacob! He was waiting for his corndog to cool and fell asleep like this, sprawled out on our hard kitchen chairs. Oh well. I guess he wasn't that hungry.



Emma started a blog today. She is so ecxited. If you would like to visit her blog it is in my family section titled Emmalee. She would love comments :).

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I like that Jacob can fall asleep anywhere. It is awesome :)

Nikki said...

I wish I could fall asleep anywhere's. I will check out little girlfriends blog for sure. Katana and Kalana have been sharing one for awhile too. Start them off early on the journaling.