Friday, June 27, 2008

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones is all the rage at our house right now. David rented all three of them last month and we had a marathon with these movies and our kids (edited in case anyone was worried). My boys thought these were the greatest movies ever. It is all they have talked about or played pretty much for the last month (except pirates now and then - all though then they just act that Indiana is a pirate so I guess that still counts). David got them these hats from walmart and they went nuts. They always have them on, especially Jake. He sleeps with his right next to him. He loves it. They are swinging from any thing and everything they can get there hands on - the cords on my blinds, the turn stick on my blinds, ropes that they tie to the stair banister..... they are crazy. They always have a belt, or rope, or purse strap hanging from their hands. They have to have their hats and their whips at all times. I love it. Even my girls get into it. They pretend to be Willy (the blonde from the second movie). They have this big fake crystal that they pretend is the diamond at the beginning of the movie. They drop it on the floor then slide all around the floor acting like it keeps getting hit out of their hands (if you've seen the movie you will know what I am talking about). Emma wants me to post a picture of her doing it, but she says she had to look right first (pretty dress, hair curled, etc), and we haven't had time yet. It has been a very fun Indiana Jones month for us.







7 comments:

Kelli said...

Those are some very serious Indiana Jones looks! I'm loving the outfits!

Unknown said...

my boys are way into Indiania Jones too. They would die if I got them those hats. that is too cute.

Hans and Laurel said...

Adventures are sure fun! The boys look so cute with the hats. I love the last picture. He looks so serious. I'm sure this can be entertaining at times

GlemserFamily said...

Those are some awesome pics! You guys are the best!!!

Mindy said...

Love that last picture of Ben. It's like he is totally in character and nothing can stand in his way!

Nikki said...

That is funny, Tana told me about the Indiana Jones in your house.

Ashley said...

You guys are the funnest parents ever!!!!