Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beautiful Baby Girl

Oh my gosh! Does it get any better than this. I wasn't going to post these because David has them on his blog, but I was just so afraid someone wouldn't get to see them. Now they have double the chance. Look at this adorable little baby. I love how David captured the moment. She is an angel baby. Look at the way she is looking at her Daddy. This little girl is just so happy to be here, and according to her blessing she is a very special baby. We had so much fun with Tiffany's family. They made us all feel so welcome, and there were tons of us :). It was a very special day and Tiffany's family really knows how to do a luncheon. It really was great. Thanks for the wonderful day!



1 comment:

Hans and Laurel said...

I love the picture of all the guys holding her. It looks so amazing. She really is a cutie.