Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Real Katie

David took all my kids to the Fathers and Sons campout (the preisthood commemoration campout - according to David (which is why he felt he could take my girls :) a couple of weeks ago Katie and I went shopping by ourselves. It was quite fun. I decided to try to take a picture of the two of us out together. I know that this is a horrible picture of me, and that David would be horrified if he knew I was going to post such a poor picture, but it shows "The Real Katie". For those of you who don't see Katie on a reagular basis this is what she lookes like 90 percent of the time. Her tounge is never in her mouth. It's her trademark and I had to show it off.

Oh, and by the way, here is our first crop of cherry tomatoes. We thought you all might be a little jealous. We are still waiting to share the wealth. Hopefully we really will get a crop so we really can share it. I will totally keep you all posted on that :).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the "real Katie" too cute! And I know your hair has been short for a while but I haven't seen you in a while and I have to come see you just to see the short hair :)

Kelli said...

I love it! I'm thinking I have a Katie on my hands...Londyn's tongue is never in her mouth! She is a doll! Silly Sarah...that is a great pic of you too!