Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mommy Date

On Friday night I went on a "Mommy Date" with Emma and Joelle. David usually takes the boys and I take the girls. We like to let them choose where to eat and what to do. We end up doing these dates about once every other month. David took the boys to see Iron Man. They loved it! The girls decided the wanted to go shopping at the mall. First we ate dinner at the food court :(- even though I told them we could go anywhere to eat :). Then they rode the carousel. Then Joelle and I went down the escelator and left Emma at the top because I didn't realize she was scared to try and get on it by herself (I guess it had been a while). So we went back up and got her. Then we went and did a bunch of shopping. Although we didn't spend a ton of money we had a ton of fun (usually money and fun go hand in hand for me :). It was so fun listening to them talk about all the things they love about the mall, and seeing their differnt taste in clothes and toys (or their same tastes really). They have so much fun together. I love being with my girls. We finished off the night at Bahama Bucks (of course). We had a blast! The pictures taken in the car were taken by my girls (accept for the one of them - of course).
Wendy and Jose, look at that desert! Seriously, don't ya just want to rush on back to that? Really? Well, We'll see. :) (Hope so...xoxo).










4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! what fun.

Nikki said...

How much fun is that. I love doing things with the girls. That is cute with Emma at the top.

Kelli said...

Such great pictures. Remind me to tell you our story of Ethan and the escalators. Your girls are beautiful. Looks and sounds like a great time!

Katy said...

We hope we have pretty kids like you, Sarah! We miss you guys and hope we can hang out more now that Katy has somewhat of a life. :) Love ya!