Sunday, July 18, 2010

The cutest thing you ever saw!

Okay, this little guy has to be the cutest thing you ever saw. I got to go spend 5 days with Julie and Rusty (and Cardon :) last week (July 8th - 13th). He was so, so cute. I fell in love instantly. That is why I didn't get more pictures, I was to busy wanting to hold him. I held him every chance I could get. Julie is such a good mom. She loves him so much. She was so happy and her normal cheerful self (2 weeks after a c-section, I don't know how Laurel and Julie do it). It was great to get to hang out with her for 4 days straight. Rusty was amazing too. There is nothing more cute than a dad with his new little baby. They look so strong holding such a tiny little thing, yet I love that it makes men have a softer side. He would come home from work and just cuddle the little guy on his chest. It was dang cute. It was the first time I have left my own family for more than 2 days. I missed them like crazy, but I have to say, I really enjoyed my little vacation. I can't wait to see this little man again.










3 comments:

Nikki said...

I heard from a birdie that you were in town. I know you were here to see that new beautiful bundle of love, wish I could have got together with you.We miss you,

GlemserFamily said...

Thanks for posting those pics! He's DARLING!

Mindy said...

AAAHHH! He is SO CUTE! Congrats to Julie & Rusty. I am so glad you were able to make the trip and spend time with them all. What a handsome little guy!