Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

I love Father's Day! David spent the afternoon looking for bugs with the kids.

They found a frog in the back yard while David and I were napping. He is the green spot right in the middle of the picture.
Isn't he so cute!
David also spent the evening blogging and restringing his guitar. That's what he actually wanted to do.
Since I got the house pretty clean for Father's Day I decided today was as good as any to take pictures of the house since some of my family have wanted to see how we set it up. It's not much to look at, but we like it. My boys never want to move. Today David and I were talking about the price of houses somewhere and Ben walked in and looked right at me and said "Mom, we are not moving!" It was so cute. I assured him we weren't. Even Jacob asks me frequently if we can stay here forever. I am glad they feel that way. If they were unhappy the move would have been a lot harder.








The back yard is everyone's favorite. I can hardly get my kids to come inside. If only Katie would quiet taking all her toys out there. We spend a lot of time out in the back yard.




8 comments:

Sunflower-6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunflower-6 said...

Thanks for sharing a peek into your new home. Happy Father's Day Dave!

Katy said...

Your house is so cute!! I love it!

TQ said...

I'm having kitchen envy. I'm glad you guys like it so much there.

Nikki said...

I love the house. It looks so cozy. It looks like everyone is getting settled in. We miss you.

GlemserFamily said...

What a cute house!! Your backyard looks like heaven. Ü Miss you guys!

nana.amc said...

I love your house. It looks so comfoftable and spacious. The backtard is amazing. Isn't it great to actually spend time outside in the summer! Can't wait till we can come and visit.

Bonnie said...

Glad that you all are enjoying it there! It is nice that you can enjoy being outside.