Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob

Jacob turned 4 on Jan.13,2009. He had a great birthday. We went to walmart and let him pick out some presents. We had a few saved that we knew he wanted, but there was so much after Christmas clearance we wanted to let him choose what he wanted. He had a blast. When he got home he wanted me to wrap them for his party at my brothers house that night. I thought it was funny, but I did it any way. The best part was that he still acted surprised when he opened them that night. He is such a cute kid. Life would definitely be a lot less funny without Jake.


Jacob's favorite thing in the world is to blow out candles of any kind. He was so excited for this part. Even more than his presents.
There really are 4 candles on that cake. They are just perfectly aligned.
I forgot to take a picture while he was blowing out his candles so I asked him to pretend to blow them out for me. This is what he came up with. He blew at me instead of at the cake. He he he.

This was one of two presents he didn't know about.











This was the other present he didn't know about. It was from my brother and sister in law. It was an Indiana Jones shirt and a few other things (a spider man dry erase board and a very fun car that moves by itself). He lived in that shirt for 2 and a half days untill I finally convinced him that it need to be washed. He had been bathed but then just kept putting the shirt back on. I know that is kind of gross, but we hadn't gone anywhere and he just loved it so much. I couldn't break his little heart.




Katie loved Jacob's cake as much as he did.



2 comments:

Nikki said...

I can not believe he is four already.Where is time going? I remember you just having him

Sandra said...

He is soo cute! Although since I saw your children as babies and said they are the cutest babies ever, what else could he be. You just want to hold and sqeeze um and kiss um all up.