Sunday, August 31, 2008

I love Birthdays!

My little sister Julie turned 23 on Friday the 29th. We had a blast for her birthday. We went to Texas Roadhouse. She didn't want to get on that dumb horse thing (no offense to anyone who wants to), but she did anyway and was a very good sport about it. She is so cute. We all love her. Afterward we went to Mike and Amy's and played the "Celestial Companion" game. Julie had won the game at a work Christmas party (she works at Deseret Book), and had never played it. I have rarely laughed so hard. Julie and Rusty won (of course) and David and I came in last place (shocking). We really did have so much fun. Thanks Julie for letting us share your birthday! You are the best!

John and Tiffany left before I remembered my camera, but they were there!
They didn't have room for all of us at the same table so Mike and Amy and David and I sat at the "adult table," while every one else sat at the "kid" table :-). Good times, good times.

5 comments:

Hans and Laurel said...

You guys were at the adult table? JK - you guys are so fun to be around. Sounds like a fun time.

Nikki said...

I love doing things with Adults. How much fun.

nana.amc said...

How time flies! I still remember Julie from your families Alamogordo days. It is wonderful you can celebrate with your family.

Mindy said...

I love your family! Happy Birthday to Julie :)

GlemserFamily said...

I just love you guys! I'm so glad you're staying around!!!!!!!!!