Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our garden is growing!

We are seriously proud of our garden. We have tomatos, onions, strawberries, canteloupe, bell peppers, rhubarb, peas and beans. We are pretty excited to reap the benefits of this garden.


Don't these strawberries look yummy. They are small but the have a ton of flavor.

These are what I am most excited about. There is nothing better than a tomato straight from the garden. When it is warmed from the sun and then you add some salt. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.



Maybe we will share if we have any left overs :)


3 comments:

Kelli said...

My mouth is watering for the healthy stuff as I sit here at my desk licking the spoon from brownies I just made! Those tomatoes are going to be gorgeous!

Ruth said...

I love the garden! I really want to learn how to make that kind of garden (if it's the kind I'm thinking of)...I have the farthest thing from a green thumb, but I think I might be able to handle something small. Yummy, yummy! Oh! I almost forget: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

skyfireblaze said...

I want to see more pictures! Where's the rhubarb? Nothing better than a strawberry-rhubarb pie!