Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Here we go people. I have a blog. Expect great things. He...he...he. I am pretty excited to share the news of our family with everyone. Today was my birthday. It was a great day. David got me a small digital camera so hopefully I will keep this updated with lots of picutres. Our first bit of news is that Joelle and Emma were both chosen to be student of the month this month. Happy Birthday to me. They loved sharing that party together. Also, Katie got her first two teeth last week. The first was her bottom right on Tues. and the left on Thurs. Busy week for us. I just wanted to get this posted, but I promise I'll get pictures up soon.



5 comments:

Nikki said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Three blogs from the Christensen family. Yeah! Katie is getting so big. They grow up way to fast. Happy Birthday again!

Corree said...

Yeah, you did it!! Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day!! How exciting for the girls!! I can't beleive how fast Katie is growing up, it seems like it was just yesterday that she was born.

Unknown said...

Welcome! And Happy Birthday to you! I am excited to see what is going on with you guys. I miss ya! And Mike is only so good at gossip :)

Ballingham Family said...

Welcome to this addicting new world! It is fun to keep up on and add new elements! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a great day! You have a beautiful family!

Mindy said...

Yea! I love the title of your blog. It just fits! I am so excited that you got your small camera. That is very exciting! I hope you had a great birthday.