Sunday, February 6, 2011

Random Katieness

Katie is so funny. She makes us laugh all the time. Even at church we get told by the people behind us that they can't focus because they are too busy watching her. She has turned into such a sweetie. Last night David made Indian fry bread for dinner. Katie loves to cook with mom and dad. She is always pulling up her stool to the counter or stove to help. She had a blast rolling out David's dough (and peppering our chicken noodle soup the night before - I now know I have to watch her very closely when she has the pepper :). Of course she had to play with the flour and dough right after her bath.


This was my first attempt at doing her cute hair since Mindy left. She made me get out my camera and take pictures of her. She is so funny with the camera. She likes to pose herself. She even told me "get me reading my book." Life would be so boring without our "Little Missy."
Look at that face. I get that look a lot when I am not doing something quite the way Katie thinks I should be.
I get this look a lot too, which I love! She is so happy lately.
This is classic Katie. For a while this is the only smile she would do for the camera. Silly little thing.
I was actually pretty proud of this hairdo.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Her hair looks so cute! Great job. I miss her cute face :(

Laurel Baker said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE all her faces!! She is just like Bryce!

nglemser said...

OH MY GOODNESS! These pictures are so cute...of EVERYONE! (You and David look so wonderful!) You are a great hairstylist...and your little model is beyond words.
No wonder Grandpa is so "Missy mistified" lately. I agree with Laurel, she is as expressive as Bryce. (I have pictures of him to share with you soon.) My greatest wish would be that you could be doing a "photo shoot" with every single one of our grandchildren.
FAMILY REUNION ANYONE?

Owens Family said...

Sarah how'd she get so big? She's so stinkin cute!!!