Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sugar Cookies.... yummmm!

We were lucky this year to have Nana and Papa coming to stay with us for Christmas. Papa got in a few days before Nana and we did a bunch of fun things with him. He and David made sugar cookies with the kids. That is always a favorite. We enjoyed Papa's good cooking the whole time he was with us. He taught me some very dilicious and simple dinners. He remineded me how great potatos are. He helped us fix our garage and our water softner and all sorts of things while he was here. Poor man, I didn't really feel like he got much of a vacation :). The kids were in Heaven with Nana and Papa.




Katie had so much fun with the cookies she got all tuckered out and fell asleep standing up. I really don't know how anyone could do that :).








2 comments:

TQ said...

David always did make the best sugar cookies...I don't know what his secret is but even if I use the same recipe they don't turn out as good.

Nikki said...

I want daves cookies I miss them :(