Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kids say the darndest things :)

I made Jacob breakfast this morning and asked him if he wanted a plum or grapes with his breakfast. He chose grapes. I rinsed them off and then gave them to him on a paper towel. I didn't really dry them off.... because...... who does really? Anyway, I gave him the grapes. He looked at them, then looked at me and said "not those ones, I don't want those grapes, I want the other ones." We only had this one kind, so I was a little confused. I said "we don't have any other ones, just these ones. What's wrong them?" He looked back at me very seriously and said "They're sweating."

lol. Sweating grapes..... really. He makes me laugh

4 comments:

Mindy said...

He is so funny!

Amber Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rusty and julie thatcher said...

that kid just makes me laugh!!!

Corree said...

you have a cute kid