Saturday, December 20, 2008

Meet Samson

Meet the newest edition of our family. This is Samson. I know I said my heart couldn't take it any more, but David asked me for one more try. And when you are face to face with the cutest little Tea Cup Yorkie, how can you refuse. We got Samson from a great lady in Copper Basin. He was her last one left, and her favorite. She was trying to get her husband to let her keep him, but he wouldn't. We lucked out and caught her early enough. She said she had a bunch of other calls on him too (we were all leaving messages), but we were her first (thank you Ashley!). We jumped at this chance. David has been wanting a Yorkie. We had a different dog picked out from the Casa Grande animal control center (neither dog sheds), but David instantly fell in love with this pup. If anyone is interested in Holly (the other dog), let me know. I loved her! She was an awesome dog and in need of a home. She looked like Toto from the Wizard of Oz. But, we were out to get David a dog, not me (although I must say, this dog has won me over big time). I am just so excited. I am a definitely dog person (as long as they don't shed - and they can't knock me over). He is so cute. He has been here for about 3 hours and already he struts, and prances around like he owns the place. That is why we thought he needed a big name even though he is such a tiny pup. If any of you have seen my video camera, it is the kind that fit in the palm of your hand. He is teeeeny! We love him.


7 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

Oh my gosh! How ADORABLE!!!!!!! Josie is going to be SO jealous! ha ha

Ashley said...

He is super cute! I'll keep working on Casey and maybe I'LL get the dog from the pound :0)

Nikki said...

To freaking cute. I knew you would get a new addition soon. You were missing a doggy.

Hans and Laurel said...

I can't believe you guys got a yorkie. That is my dream dog!! I've been trying to convince Hans for years. They really are so cute. He is so adorable

Katy said...

Aaaaa! Dang cute Sarah! We can't wait to meet Samson!

The Thatchers said...

he is the cutest little thing. i bet your kids are having so much fun with him.

rusty and julie thatcher said...

hi sar! i just started a blog and it is super cute! go check it out!