Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stupiders

I have decided that I can blog with or without pictures. I usually wait for pictures, but with life being crazy I haven't had many pictures lately. Also life is just a little ordinary right now, but the things my kids say are not ordinary, so I want to start keeping track of that. So some of these blogs will be very, very short, but so worth the read. Today David was going to pick up the girls from school with Jake. They decided they were going to kill all the bad guys on the way there. Jake is really into Star Wars right now, so bad guys are "Storm Troopers." The funny thing is that Jake started telling David he was killing all the "STUPIDERS." It took David a second to catch on, but stupiders are Jake's storm troopers. So from now on that's what they are. Stupiders. Gotta love kids.



3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love that kid.

GlemserFamily said...

That's HILARIOUS! I can just hear him...

Hans and Laurel said...

Too cute! I have to laugh at most of the things out of kids mouths.