Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can anyone say Marshmallows?

The other day Jacob asked me if he could have some marshmallows. I said yes and poured a few into a sandwich bag for him. Then I put the big bag on the counter. I put Katie in her high chair and went to the pantry to get her some food. When I turned around Jacob was unloading the whole big bag of marshmallows onto Katie's tray. I was somewhat forcefully saying "no, no, no, no, no Jacob." Then he turned around and said "But mom, she like dem!" She really was very happy. I did take most of the marshmallows away after Jacob left. She was a little upset, but I thought it was for the best. She still ended up with a great lunch and was very happy.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That is so darn cute

Mindy said...

I love Jake! That really was so funny! I want to remember the funny things my kids say. I am not good about recording them though. But, I am going to do better. This is such a cute story (and picture). :)

nana.amc said...

Thank goodness for older brothers and sisters! Katie is lucky to have someone helping her out. We need to enjoy the good things in life!
Too Cute!